Pre-season evaluations will be held in January over a two week period. The draft process takes place once evaluations are complete. Evaluations are an extremely important aspect of North Springs Little League and are absolutely mandatory for ALL players (except returning players in the Majors Division).
Below are the evaluation schedules, based on Little League Age and Last Name. If you are unsure of your child's League Age, please see the Little League, League Age Chart.
For Last Names ending in A-K, (ages 12 and under) - January 11th
(Returning Players in the Majors divisions do not have to be evaluated)
For Last Names ending in L-Z (ages 12 and under) - January 18th
Ages 13-14 - January 13th at 6:30 pm, Field 1
(We will use 1/14 as an "if necessary" make-up day)
TIME and FIELDS:
(for ages 12 and under)
League Age 12 - 9:00 am, Field 3
League Age 11 - 10:00 am, Field 3
League Age 10 - 1:00 pm, Field 3
League Age 9 - 11:30 am, Field 3
League Age 8 - 12:30 pm, Field 1
League Ages 7 and 6 - 11:00 am, Field 1
League Ages 5 and 4 - 9:30 am, Field 1
- All players must be evaluated (except returning Majors Players)
- If you cannot make the date based on your Last Name, it is perfectly acceptable to attend the other date.
- You only need to attend ONE evaluation date
- Please have your child dressed in appropriate clothing for baseball, and bring your equipment (Glove, Batting Helmet, Bat)
- All players will be assigned to a team, the evaluations are not "try-outs".
- It is very important that you show up at your scheduled time, based on your League Age. (See the Little League Age Chart, to confirm your child's age, if you are unsure)